|Kaplan Turbine Water Head:||3.5m-10m||Kaplan Turbine Flow:||3.5-13m3/s|
|Power:||100kw-800kw||Voltage:||380v Or 400v, 3 Phase|
|Blade Angle:||+15-25 Degrees||Speed Governor:||High Hydraulic Microcomputer Governor|
|Excitation Device:||5 In 1 Integrated Control Panel||Keyword:||Kaplan Turbine|
kaplan hydro turbine generator,
low head kaplan turbine
Hydroelectric Low Head 3.5m - 10m And Speed Control panel Hydro Turbine Governor Kaplan Turbine For Hydropower Station
Our main products included:
1. Kaplan turbine generators series.
2. Turgo turbine generators series,e.g. vertical type horizontal type.
3. Tubular turbine generators series ,e.g. Bulb type and shaft extension type.
4. Francis turbine generators series.
5. Pelton turbine generators series and double turbine generators series and so on.
6. Other auxiliary equipment for hydropower station, such as water turbine generator, water turbine control panel, governor, valve, transformer, automatic electrical equipment, electricity meter, pressure tube, etc
Product features :
1. Suitable for the development of low water head larger flow of water resources;
2. Appliceable to large and small head change load changes of power plant;
3. For the low head,head and power changed greatly power station,can stably under various working conditions;
4. This machine is a vertical shaft device,has the advantages of simple structure,convenient repair,equipment,low price,easy to realize the direct drive etc.
5. The Kaplan blade is generally operated by the oil pressure relay installed in the body of the runner, which can rotate according to the change of head and load, so as to maintain the optimal coordination between the Angle of the guide vane and the Angle of the blade, thus improving the average efficiency. Kaplan turbine The highest efficiency of this kind of turbine has exceeded 94%. However, this kind of kaplan turbine needs a mechanism to operate the rotation of the blade, so the structure is more complex and the cost is higher.
|ZD-LM(Y)-Kaplan tubine generator unit||Generator||Gevernor or Regulating work|
|Type||Blade angle(°)||Water head(m)||Discharge (m³/s)||Speed (r/min)||Power(kw)||Efficiency(%)|
|ZDT03-LH-140||15||3.6||5.76||250||182||89.2||SF160-24/1730||DST-6000 or YT-6000|
|20||3.7||7.24||250||230||87.5||SF200-24/1730||DST-6000 or YT-6000|
|25||3.9||8.55||250||278||85||SF250-24/1730||DST-6000 or YT-6000|
|5.4||10.23||300||458||84.5||SF400-20/1730||DST-8000 or YWT-10000|
Q1, Which turbine should I choose?
Please tell me the water head, flow rate, frequency, Total power you need
, voltage, on grid or off grid operation, we will propose a solution.
Q2, Can your factory provide all the equipment for hydropower generation?
Yes, we can provide you with turbines, hydro-generators, pressure regulators, turbine wheels, control panels, transformers, monitoring systems and more.
Q3, Can you do EPC for a hydroelectric power plant?
Yes, we can provide TURN-KEY and EPC services including measurement, design, manufacturing, construction, manufacturing, commissioning, inspection, maintenance runner replacement and refurbishment/upgrade/improvement/repair/refurbishment of turbines/generators including bearings, seals For parts and key parts, we will send technicians and workers to install equipment.
Q4, Is your company a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of hydro turbine generators and started to promote the international market in 2013. Our factory is located in Sichuan, where China's water conservancy and hydropower is most developed. Welcome to visit our factory in China.
Q5, What is an acceptable MOQ?
For this product, our acceptable MOQ is 1 set.
Q6, How long is the delivery time?
Delivery times range from 15 days to 6 months depending on the model you are purchasing.
Q7, Does your company have its own independent official website?
Of course, and we can see more information about our company and products on our official website.
Q8, What will you offer to the buyer?
In addition to quality after-sales service and product lifetime tracking, we also provide customers with installation instructions for hydropower equipment such as Kaplan tubine, installation layout of hydropower equipment, etc., and every year our after-sales team and technical team will visit our customer hydropower station.