|Place of Origin:||Sichuan China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||60 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||40 Sets Per Month|
|Design Head:||260-500 M||Flow Rate:||0.26-0.36 M3/s|
|Speed Range:||750-1000 R/min||Frequency:||50hz/60hz|
|Blade Material:||Stainless Steel||Color:||Customer's Requirements|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Keyword:||Turbine Generator|
Hydroelectric Pelton Turbine Generator,
Mountain Area Pelton Turbine Generator,
1000kw pelton water turbine generator
Hydroelectric Free Energy Pelton Turbine Generator For Mountain Area
Pelton Turbine Generator Feature:
Pelton Turbine Generator Parameters:
|Power Range||500-1500 KW|
|Water Head||260-500 m|
|Flow Rate||0.26 m3/s - 0.36 m3/s|
|Material||Steel plate/Stainless steel|
|Speed range||250-375 rpm|
|Installation method||Horizontal installation / vertical installation|
|Guide vane||Counter Weight|
Pelton Turbine Generator Pictures:
|Kaplan Turbine Generator||Turgo Turbine Generator|
|Power 450-1700 KW||Power 500-1000 KW|
|Water Head 6-15 m||Water Head 160-250 m|
|Flow Rate 8.4-12.64 m3/s||Flow Rate 3.21-5.03 m3/s|
1. Kaplan turbine generator suitable for water head below 25m. There are fixed oars and rotary oars. The water-passing capacity and hydraulic efficiency of the unit are greatly improved.
2. The hydraulic loss of the passage is reduced and the construction is convenient. Kaplan turbine generator has high efficiency and its draft tube recovery function can account for more than 40% of the total water head.
3. Kaplan turbine generator suitable for reversible pump-turbine operation, has good hydraulic performance. Suitable for comprehensive development and utilization of low head hydraulic resources.
1. Turgo turbine generator mainly by the nozzle and runner, and so on. The runner consists of an outer ring, an inner hub and a number of single bowl-shaped bucket vanes fixed thereupon. The nozzle jet flows off the back of the face of the runner at an oblique angle of 22.5 ° .
2. The turgo turbine generator has the advantages of simple structure, low cost and low efficiency. Only for small power plants. The applicable water head is 20 ~ 100m.
3. Horizontal turgo water turbine unit has the advantages of a simple structure, easy maintenance, reduce plant height, reduce the excavation depth.
Main Products Included:
|(1) Francis water turbine generators series with high efficiency.|
|(2) Pelton water turbine generators series suit for high head and low flow.|
|(3) Kaplan water turbine generators series is vertical shaft device and has simple structure.|
|(4) Tubular water turbine generators series, e.g. Bulb type and Shaft Extension type.|
|(5) Turgo water turbine generators series with single or double nozzle.|
Q1, Which turbine generator should I choose?
Our products are all customized, so please tell me your water head, flow rate, frequency, total power, voltage, on grid or off grid operation, we will make a suitable solution for you.
Q2, How about your products' quality?
We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality, and our products have sold in 50 areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
Q3, Do you have own factory?
Yes we have. We are a manufacturer of water turbine generators and have own factory. We started to promote the international market in 2013. Our factory is located in Sichuan, where China's water conservancy and hydropower is most developed. Welcome to visit our factory in China.
Q4,How to make a payment?
We can accept L/C, T/T, Western Union, Moneygram ,Escrow and so on.
Q5,How long is the delivery time?
Delivery times range from 15 days to 6 months depending on which turbine generator you are purchasing.
Q6,How to transport the goods?
Because our goods are big and heavy, so we usually transported by Air freight or sea freight.
Our turbine generators are all customized products. We produce water turbine generator according to your specific needs. Could you give us the following parameters so that we could make a professional solution for your project.
1. Flow rate ( lit/sec or m³/sec?)
2. Water head ( m?)
3. Total power ( KW?)
4. Frequency ( 50 hz or 60 hz?)
5. Voltage( V?)
6. On grid or off grid?
7. Voltage of transmission line if it is on grid( V?)
8. Elevation (MSL)
9. Is it clean fresh water(with our sand, stone and silt ect,.)
By the way,could you tell me your whats app number(or phone number) ?