Phone Number : +8613408630944
WhatsApp : +8613408630944
December 11, 2019
As of 22:00am on November 21, 2019, the shangmaxiangdi A hydropower station in Nepal, invested and developed by China power construction overseas investment co., LTD., has completed the annual power generation task for commercial operation 40 days ahead of schedule.
As a result, the plant will generate a total of 320 million kilowatt-hours of electricity in 2019. Since the first unit was put into operation, the hydropower station has produced 1.06 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity and 1,177 days of safe production.
Nepal's shangmaxiangdi A hydropower station is invested and developed by BOOT(construction, ownership, operation and transfer) mode under A joint venture agreement signed by China power construction overseas investment co., LTD. (holding 90% of shares) and Nepal sagmata power co., LTD. (holding 10% of shares).
With a total installed capacity of 50 megawatts, it is the first project to be developed and operated by a Chinese enterprise in Nepal and the first hydropower station to generate electricity ahead of schedule in the history of Nepal's hydropower construction.
The shangma sangdi A hydropower station provides long-term and stable power supply for Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, and pokhara, A famous tourist city. 60% of the power generated by the station is transferred to the Kathmandu area, while the remaining 40% is transferred to the pokhara area. Overall, about 4.6% of Nepal's domestic electricity demand can be generated by the shangmaxiangdi A hydropower station.
(Article from https://www.yidaiyilu.gov.cn)