Phone Number : +8613408630944
WhatsApp : +8613408630944
July 15, 2020
General precautions for maintenance of hydro turbine generators
1. Prior to overhaul, the size of the site where the disassembled parts are placed should be pre-arranged, and consider that they have sufficient bearing capacity, especially in the overhaul or expansion overhaul, the placement of the rotor, upper frame, and lower frame.
2. All the components placed on the terrazzo floor should be covered with wooden boards, straw mats, rubber mats, plastic cloths, etc. to avoid knocking and damage to the equipment components and to prevent pollution to the ground.
3. When entering the generator to work, irrelevant things should not be brought in. The inspection tools, materials, etc. that need to be carried should be strictly registered. One is to avoid the loss of tools and materials; the other is to avoid forgetting irrelevant things on the unit equipment.
4. When disassembling the parts, the pins should be pulled out first and then the bolts should be unloaded. When installing, the pins should be driven in first, and then the bolts should be tightened. When tightening the bolts, it is necessary to apply even force and tighten them symmetrically in several times, so as not to deflect the tightened flange surface. At the same time, when disassembling the components, the components should be inspected at any time, and abnormal phenomena and equipment defects should be recorded in detail in order to facilitate the timely processing and preparation of spare parts or reprocessing.
5. The parts to be disassembled should be clearly marked in order to restore the original position when reinstalling. Removed screws, bolts, etc. should be stored in cloth bags or wooden boxes, and there is a record; the dismantled nozzle flange should be plugged with a wooden plug or cloth to prevent falling into the relics.
6. When reinstalling the equipment, the burrs, scratches, dust and rust at the combination surfaces, keys and keyways, bolts and screw holes of all parts of the equipment to be repaired should be thoroughly repaired and cleaned.
7. For the connecting nuts, keys and various windshields on all rotating parts, lock plates must be used to lock, and the spot welding is firm, and the welding slag is cleaned.
8. When overhauling the oil, water and gas pipelines, do all necessary switching work to ensure that the repaired section of the pipeline is reliably cut off from its running part, discharge the internal oil, water and gas, and take measures to prevent the opening of various valves Or lock and hang a warning sign before installation and maintenance work.
9. When making packings for pipeline flanges and valve flanges, especially for fine-bore diameters, the inner diameter should be slightly larger than the inner diameter of the pipe; for large-diameter packing packings to be connected in parallel, dovetail and wedge connection can be used, with glue Bonding, the orientation of the connection position should be conducive to sealing to prevent leakage.
10. It is forbidden to carry out any maintenance work on the pressure pipeline; for the pipeline in operation, on the low-pressure water and gas pipelines, it is allowed to tighten the valve packing with pressure or punch in the pipeline to eliminate minor leaks, etc. No other maintenance work is allowed.
11. It is forbidden to perform welding work on oil-filled pipelines. When welding on disassembled oil pipelines, the pipes must be rinsed in advance and fire prevention measures must be taken if necessary.
12. The finish surface of the shaft collar and mirror plate should be protected from moisture and rust, and do not wipe it with sweaty hands. Long-term storage should be coated with a layer of grease on the surface, and cover the surface of the mirror plate with tracing paper.
13. Use special tools for loading and unloading ball bearings. After cleaning with gasoline, check that the inner and outer shells and beads should be free from erosion and cracks. The rotation should be flexible and not loose. The gap between the hand beads should not shake. It should be 1/2 to 3/4 of the oil chamber, do not install too much.
14. Fire-fighting measures should be taken when performing electric welding and gas cutting in the generator, and it is strictly forbidden to put gasoline, alcohol, paint and other flammable products around. The wiped cotton yarn ends, rags, etc. are placed in the iron box with a cover, and brought out of the unit in time.
15. When welding the rotating part of the generator, the ground wire should be connected to the rotating part; when welding the stator part of the generator, the ground wire should be connected to the stationary part, so as to avoid the large current passing through the mirror plate, etc., and burning the mirror plate Contact surface with thrust tile.
16. The rotating generator rotor should be considered to have voltage even if it is not excited. It is forbidden to work on the rotating generator rotor or touch it by hand.
17. After the maintenance work is completed, care should be taken to keep the site clean. In particular, the metal, electric welding slag, remaining welding heads and other debris chiseled in the generator must be cleaned up in time.