Phone Number : +8613408630944
WhatsApp : +8613408630944
November 23, 2020
1) Horizontal structure Hydro generators with horizontal structures are usually driven by impulse turbines.
2) Vertical structure Vertical structure is widely used in domestic hydroelectric generator sets. Vertical hydraulic turbine generator sets are usually driven by Francis or axial flow turbines. Vertical structure can be divided into suspended type and umbrella type. Generator thrust bearings located on the upper part of the rotor are collectively referred to as suspension, and those located on the lower part of the rotor are collectively referred to as umbrella type.
3) Tubular structure Tubular turbine generator set is driven by a tubular turbine. Tubular turbine is a special type of axial flow turbine with fixed or adjustable runner blades. Its main feature is that the axis of the runner is arranged horizontally or obliquely, and is consistent with the flow direction of the water inlet and outlet pipes of the turbine. Tubular turbine generators have the advantages of compact structure and light weight, and are widely used in low-head power stations.
Vertical hydro-generators are generally composed of rotors, stators, frames, bearings, coolers, and braking systems.
1. Rotor The rotor is the rotating part of the hydroelectric generator. It is located inside the stator and maintains a certain air gap with the stator. The rotor is connected to the hydraulic turbine below through the main shaft. Its function is to generate a magnetic field. It is mainly composed of a main shaft, a rotor support, a yoke and a magnetic pole.
2. The function of the main shaft is to connect, transmit torque, bear the total amount of rotating parts of the unit and axial thrust.
3. Rotor bracket The hub and the wheel arm together are called the bracket. Its function is to connect the main shaft and the middle part of the yoke, and play a role in fixing the yoke and transmitting torque.
4. Magnetic yoke Magnetic yoke is also called wheel ring. Its function is to generate a moment of inertia and a fixed magnetic pole, and it is also a part of the magnetic circuit. The yoke is composed of a fan-shaped yoke punching piece, a ventilation slot piece, a positioning pin, a tightening rod, a yoke upper pressing plate, a yoke key, a locking plate, a card key, and a lower pressing plate.
5. Magnetic poles Magnetic poles are components that generate magnetic fields, which are composed of attack iron cores, magnetic pole coils, damping windings and pole shoes. The magnetic pole coil is made of copper wire or aluminum wire, and is wound vertically on the outer surface of the magnetic pole core, and the turns are insulated with asbestos cardboard between turns. The coils are dipped and hot-pressed to form a solid whole. The function of the damping winding is to dampen the generator when it oscillates to make the generator run stably. In asymmetric operation, it can improve the ability to bear asymmetric loads. Since the solid magnetic pole has a good damping effect, it is not necessary to install a damper winding.