Phone Number : +8613408630944
WhatsApp : +8613408630944
March 13, 2020
The normal operation of a small hydropower generating unit should meet the following conditions
1. The turbine shall be operated continuously for a long time in accordance with the relevant parameters of the design.
2. Do not start when the oil temperature of the turbine bearing is lower than 5 ℃, and stop supplying cooling water when the oil temperature is lower than 10 ℃.
3. The temperature of the bearing of the turbine should not exceed 60 ℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 70 ℃. When the bearing temperature reaches 65 ℃, a fault signal should be issued; when the bearing temperature exceeds 70 ℃, an accident trip signal should be issued and tripped. The temperature of elastic metal plastic thrust bearing bush should not exceed 55 ℃.
4. The bearing cooling water should work normally, no leakage and no abnormal sound; the temperature of the cooling water should be 5 ℃ ～ 30 ℃, and the cooling water pressure should be 0.15MPa ～ 0.3MPa.
5. When stopping, the oil level of each bearing should be near the oil level standard line, and the oil quality should meet the standard.
6. Guide vanes, guide vane arms, and shear pins should work normally.
7. The main shaft seal and guide vane bushing should be free from serious water leakage.
8. Oil, gas and water pipelines should be free of leakage and obstruction.
9. The operation of the vacuum make-up valve should be normal.
10.The swing and vibration value of each component of the unit should be within the allowable range.
11. The governor should be operated under the state of automatic control. When the governor system is unstable or malfunctions, it can be controlled manually.
12. Operation should be prohibited in the following situations:
1) The upstream and downstream water levels cannot guarantee the normal operation of the unit or the pressure pulsation of the draft tube is too large;
2) Unit vibration and swing are too large; the shear pin is sheared;
3) The oil pressure of the oil pressure device drops to the low oil pressure specified value of the accident.
13. Units with long downtime after overhaul should be put into trial operation according to actual conditions.
14. After the overhaul of the unit is put into operation, a load shedding test should be performed.
15. For units using a pressure regulating valve, the linkage between the pressure regulating valve and the governor should work normally.
16.The metering instructions should be correct.
17.Every 1h, check and record the operating conditions of the unit.